Wednesday 28 September 2016

World Card Making Day 2016

Hello Stampers

World Card Making Day is coming up on the 1st October this year and as we have a Public Holiday here in Queensland on the Monday 3rd October I have decided to celebrate this very special occasion this year on the Monday 3rd October :) 





We will be working on our Christmas Card collection for this year as well as playing with a lot of the new goodies in the latest Holiday Catalogue.

Email me here if you wish to know more about the day and the location where it will be held.  I guarantee it will be a lot of fun!!

STAMPING DAZE STAMPERS RETREAT 

My Retreat on May 6 & 7 2017 is fast filling up!!  I am keeping it fairly small with just 20 people so we are not too squished so get in quickly if you would love to join us. I am almost to half capacity.   You don't have to stick to stamping, maybe you would just like a weekend away from the household chores to have all your meals catered and put your feet up and read a book beside the Maroochy River?  Or bring your sewing machine and complete those UFOs (Unfinished Objects)?  

WHERE:  Maroochy Waterfront Camp & Conference Centre  
 42 David Low Way, Diddillibah QLD

WHEN:  9:00 am Saturday May 6th - 3:00 pm Sunday May 7th 2017

COST:  $180.00 per person

  • Make-and-Takes 
  • Prizes to be won during the course of the weekend
  • All meals supplied
  • Fully Licensed Bar on location
  • All linen supplied in a 2 x single bed room accommodation.
  • Lots of fun and laughter to be had :) :)  
Deposit of $50.00 to secure your spot required as soon as possible and no later than 30 November 2016.
Email me here for your Booking Form and Information Sheet 


PROJECT LIFE ALBUM 

Still working on my Europe Trip Album and the next 3 pages completed are 13, 14 and 15...
















Just so easy slotting the photos and the journalling into the pockets and they are protected from the outside air as well.  The flowers I used for embellishing were ones that were left over from another card project so I use all by extra bits here in my Albums.  Nothing is wasted :) 

Happy stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment