Saturday 29 October 2016

October News

Hi there Stampers

Boy where does the time go????  One whole month has gone already since my last post :/  
My World Card Making Day early in October was a success and I have a winner for my September Competition.  Thank you to all those happy stampers who placed an order online at my shop :) and the lucky winner is Robyn!!!!  Congrats Robyn and hope you enjoy all the goodies you picked up with the $50.00 Gift Voucher.

We did a few Make-and-Takes with the ladies who popped in over the course of the day...


This first one was a simple and easy Christmas card using the markers on the acrylic block technique as the background to the sentiment which is from the "Wondrous Wreath" Stamp Set and "Warmth and Cheer" Designer Washi Tape.  Each card turned out slightly different which is the beauty of this technique








The second Make-and-Take demonstrated by Sonia, my wonderful and talented Team Member, used the Z-Fold Technique and the "Floral Phrases" Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper.  This has to be one of my favourites in this Annual Catalogue.





This one also used washi tape in the design.
 



I had a break from stamping later in October when I visited my Son and his family in Singapore. My son took a few days off work while I was there and I got to spend some really lovely family time with them all :) My Daughter-in-Law had to go to work :(  We had fun at the Aquarium and lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe on Sentosa Island 




 and did the tourist topless bus trip which my 4 1/2year old Grandson loved both :) 



So now back to my days of Stamping Fun on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.  How I love home and our beautiful weather and beaches :) :) 

Busy getting ready for Stampin' Up!s annual OnStage Event at the moment,  which is being held at different locations all over the world, however, the main event will be here in Brisbane!!!  I am just sooooo excited to meet all the demonstrators who are making the journey to Australia from overseas and also from all over Australia.  This is just one of the great things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Meeting more creative people, swapping creations, laughing and learning new techniques and business lessons as well.  They really support their Demonstrators from Hobby Demonstrators to those who are building successful businesses.

I have finished my 50 swaps.....





I have made my 50 swaps this year with all the new 2016-2018 In Colours -  Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.  Also the background is using the "Touches of Texture" Stamp Set and the sentiment from the "Garden in Bloom" Stamp Set and, of course, the gorgeous heart using the Framelit from the Bloomin' Heart Framelits.  The heart has been cut from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack.  So it all matches :) :) I hope they all like them.

The Event is a 2 1/2 day event and we all stay somewhere close to the Convention Centre so we don't miss out on one minute of the fun!!  So Roomie Gifts are essential for my other 3 Roomies for each night :) :)  These are all finished too but I can't show you them yet as that would spoil the surprise hahaha  So next Blog after the event I will share pics of them :)

Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment