Sunday 16 July 2017

Fabulous July

Hi there Stampers

I have just come home after 9 days in Western Australia with my son and his family. I love spending time with them all and my little grandies Tyler (5) and Ivy (2) just melt my heart.  We met half way as they flew in from Singapore and I came from the Sunshine Coast on the other side of Australia.  We had 2 days in Perth then a week in the Margaret River Region at a little place called Gnarabup.





It was cold, rainy and very windy, being the heart of winter, and there were still surfers you can see in the bottom picture!!!!  Brrrrrrr!! We still had a fabulous time in between the showers :)

Now home again and back into my fun card making.  I did get all my early July cards done and posted before I left.  Even for my niece in California USA whose birthday is tomorrow.




I just love the "Bundle of Love" Specialty Designer Series Paper and was perfect for my niece's card along with the cute flowers from the "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" Stamp Set.



This one is for a good friend whom I met whilst working in London back in 1978!! She loves her garden so the "Daisy Delight" Stamp Set was just right for her card.  Happy Birthday to You Rita :)


L1_L4_Recruiting_Demo_Jul2017_UKSP


I am loving July right now.  There are so many great things happening here with Stampin' Up! at the moment.......

FIRSTLY ........

It is a terrific time to Join in the fun of being a Demonstrator and joining my Team of "Sunburst Stampers"
If you have a list of things on your Must Have List why not get them all at a discount and this month when you get your Starter Kit you also get FREE
  • 2 x D Blocks
  • Grid Paper
  • Paper Snips
  • Snail Adhesive
  • Bone Folder
  • Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
That is an extra $121.00 value of free goodies!!!

And your Starter Kit is fully customisable - that is you can choose anything you like from the current Catalogue - and is also P&H Free.  So that is a total of $436.00 Value (including a small Business Pack) for only $169.00

Read all the details here


SECONDLY........


Treat yourself to Bonus Days for the whole month of July.  For every $90.00 you spend you get 1 x $9.00 Coupon towards your purchases in August. We all love free goodies :)


ALSO........


you will become a member of my "Sunburst Stampers" and earn more free goodies along the way. Email me here for all the Ts & Cs for my Sunburst Stampers Club

Happy stamping everyone
Janette



No comments:

Post a Comment